Monday, September 7, 2009

Rhela ~ Sandpoint Senior Photographer


My name is: Rhela

I go to school at: Sandpoint High School

My nickname is: Na-na







Favorite color: Blue

Favorite word: Epic

Favorite music/artist: Rock/ Bullet for my Valentine







Favorite hobby/pastime: Video Games

Favorite food/drink: Sticky Rice! Huckleberry Lemonade.





Favorite thing in my closet: Clothes!

Favorite place to shop: Buckle

If I had $1000 I would: Save it in my account.







Favorite high school moment: Don’t have one yet……

After I graduate I want to: Go to college in Bellingham

My dream job is: Dental hygienist

In 10 years I see myself: With kids, job, and husband









I love Staci Bailey Photography because: She’s professional and knows what to look for. The variety was awesome and the custom pictures were great!

Awwwwe.....Thanks Rhela! I had so much fun! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek! I will email your gallery soon!!!

3 comments:

  1. what a rockin' fun session! love the light you captured and the water!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are awesome. she is beautiful....you rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! You are so awesome, these are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete