Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Breathe ~ North Idaho Wedding Photographer

I can now breathe....I photographed my first wedding on Saturday and it went great! Friday night I was a mess.....I couldn't breathe...my stomach hurt...I was shaky....just a mess! I was so nervous for this wedding...my first one!!! So many thoughts running thru my head.....checking and rechecking everything a hundred times and I really was just not feeling quite myself....so.....I decided to run off the nerves! After a half hour on the treadmill I felt a little better. Two pep talks from my good photog friends Crystal and Jackie and things were looking brighter. But I still needed something to calm me.....so I tried a rootbeer float....yum! Still not there. Then an ice cream sandwich......and voila! I was fine....and so ready to shoot this wedding! Goodbye nerves......we were never really friends anyways....and HELLO wedding!

It could not have been a more perfect day.....a more perfect setting....nor a more perfect bride, groom, friends, and families! I am just giddy over the entire event and am in the process of editing a few as fast as I can so the bride and groom have some for their reception this upcoming weekend. I WAS going to wait to post any....but she just takes my breath away....I couldn't wait.....they always say the bride is beautiful.....but my bride is BEAUTIFUL.....AND THEN SOME! Just a little eye candy to start off your week!



Kate and Eric......THANK YOU so much for trusting me to take your pictures! I can not wait to finish up your photos for the reception! You two are so sweet and I wish you a ton of happiness!!

3 comments: