Tuesday, March 17, 2009

ten on tuesday...

OK, so normally my ten on tuesday (a list of 10 random facts about me) is reserved for my personal blog, but I want to keep my word on the Hawaii picture a day statement, so this week is special. And of course if there are any readers out there that would like to see my ten on tuesday's every week over here....just leave a comment or send an email! Thanks!

1. Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

2. I hardly wear...or own...any green clothing....just not my color....except for my winter coat....it is this putrid yucky green down coat and it is my favorite! My dad has or had? a down vest the exact same color when I was growing up and I love(d) that one too. Oh yeah, Cabela's baby.....

3. I have never been a "green" beer drinker....even back in college....I HATE keg beer so I think I have had one "green" beer in my life?? Don't drink anymore....so that point is mute I guess?

4. I don't care for corn beef and cabbage....yuck.

5. Little leprecauns are creepy.

6. Don't pinch me or I am likely to punch you. :-)

7. I would love to see Ireland....when the kids are grown and on their own of course....I am not sure I am the best traveler right now that they are little.

8. I do like searching the ground for 4 leaf clovers....used to do it at my grandparents when I was little and still do it today...we have lots at our house! Does that mean I am lucky, or just have some weird reproducing clover?

9. I do like rainbows....we saw many in Hawaii.....now I know why U of H mascot is the Rainbows.

10. So it sounds like I am not a real fan of this holiday, but I will have to say that I really do like this holiday, because it is my Grandma's Birthday...how cool is that to have your birthday on St. Patrick's Day!....lucky girl! And her name is Patricia! Happy Birthday GG!!! We love, love, love you lots!!!

I did have my favorite Hawaii sunset picture ready for today's post....but this fits much better. Took this at a botanical garden we were going to tour....but we ended up passing on walking thru it....it was $30 AND raining....so we looked around outside the office and headed on down the road....I would have been really mad to pay to see all the amazing plants and trees, and then not be able to take pictures!!! Plus, we were feeling super yucky and were still about an hour or more away from the hotel....but I did get this one......I can't say enough about how amazing all the colors were! I love all this green!

No comments:

Post a Comment