Thursday, March 12, 2009

Happy Friday!

Well, it's not really Friday yet....not for another 40 minutes...hee hee....

Yep, I am still here.....it's been a long time since I posted over on this blog....all my love has been going to my personal blog....but that's going to change tonight my friends! We went on vacation for a week to Hawaii and it was wonderful.....don't hate....it rained off and on most the time and we spent our last day there in bed with a head cold....have you ever flown with a head cold? I don't recommend it....and as I type right now, I can hardly hear a thing my ears are still clogged up....ugh....and we have been home for a week! But, on the bright side of things...I took a ton of photos....still need to edit them....I think I have about 800 waiting for some attention? Who knows....but stay tuned and I will for sure post some over here....after all....just because they are all scenic pictures doesn't mean I can't share? Right???? :-)

So.......what's new????

Well, for starters, I am currently taking two online photo classes right now and am loving it! AND I have another one scheduled for May. I just love learning new stuff....I believe once you stop learning you must be dead! But, that's just me....I am an info junkie! Well, that's not completely true....depends on the subject. If it has to do with learning more about photography, scrapbooking, being healthy, cancer, safe food & products, cooking, working out, or anything similar I can't learn enough!

Also, stay tuned because in the next couple of weeks I will be posting some info on the difference between lifestyle photography and portrait photography, both of which I offer to my clients. There is a huge difference between the two and I am really excited to be able to offer both styles! And then, after that I will also be going over in detail some of the different products I currently offer.

Next, it looks like the business party I keep talking about may be postponed.....I know, I know, I need to stop talking and just do...but I have a couple more things up my sleeve that I really want to do so the date is still to be determined...... And just fyi, it's not going to be anything fancy, I just have been so busy, actually doing anything for it has never made it to the top of my to do list....does anyone else have one of those??? A pesky never ending to do list?

And lastly, I wanted give a sneak peek of my new favorite background color....Thunder Gray....don't you love the name.....now this photo wasn't actually taken with the thunder gray background, but it is the closest I could get until mine actually gets here......so be on the lookout for more portrait style photos with this background color....and don't worry, your kids won't look like this when I take their picture....this poor little guy is still recovering from his mama and dada leaving him at home for a week while they vacationed in Hawaii.....hee hee


1 comment:

  1. Hi Staci! I think I have found a new favorite blog! I love the pictures you have been posting during our class SOAGL so I thought I'd check out your website. I love how the "almost" thunder grey brings out O's eye color! It is great! Thanks for all of your enthusiasm in class, and for sharing your great pictures! I wish I lived closer-I'd bring my boys to you to photograph! Have a good one! Rhonda M.

    ReplyDelete