Saturday, March 14, 2009

Hawaii....

Are you ready? FINALLY, I got to our Hawaii pictures.....oh who am I kidding...I have only gotten thru about 1/4 of them! But that's a start! I am going to edit and post them in order from when we arrived to the plane ride home......just going back thru them, I miss it already! The first week home, I couldn't care less if I ever went back.....but now that some time has gone by and we are all feeling better, every time I look at our pictures I am sad....it went by much too fast! A wonderful experience for sure!

So we flew from Spokane to Seattle....and then Seattle to Honolulu.......and had a 2 hour layover.....needing some fresh air, we got a starbucks and went outside to this little sitting area for some peace of mind.....it was beautiful....the plants are so exotic there! And there were these birds everywhere....just as friendly as could be.....aren't they cute???


The weather in Hawaii is crazy...it changes like every 5 minutes.....Ryan felt a few rain drops and we thought "oh great rain"......but NO......they weren't raindrops.......


Bird POO....yep....my poor husband had a heck of a time on this vacation.....it started with getting crapped on by a bird.....and ended with a worm and a short curly hair in his breakfast. Yuck! But the inbetween was great....stay tuned.....you'll see! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment