Thursday, March 26, 2009

Baby "A"......

This week, I had the great pleasure of taking this little cutie's picture when he was only 3 days old! He is a doll. I could have held him all day long. He was up most of the night before our session, so I thought the session would go fast...up all night, sleep all day....uh, no. He was awake for the first 2 hours! So we took some photos and I got to hold and rock him (yay!).....then he fell asleep for 15 minutes...so we took a few more photos......then up again for another 30 minutes! Then FINALLY back to sleep so we could get these......

My absolute favorite....



The swirl...I love it!









Baby "A's" mama made this coon especially for his photo session....so cool and what a treasure!






Gotta have some baby buns!



Chubby cheeks and big kissy lips....watch out girls!



Love little baby feet....his mama said he was peeling because he was over cooked...hee hee hee.....glad you finally joined us Baby "A"!



Now, I normally wouldn't post this many, but with the Grand Opening/Open House coming up next weekend I thought I would show case this little guy. What? you ask? Grand Opening? Open House? Wasn't there supposed to be a business launch party? Yes, Yes.......they are one and the same....will be posting the details shortly......stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh, I love them! I think the feet one is my fav!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Staci, these baby shots are amazing!! I love the ones of the baby in the crochet cocoon!!

    ReplyDelete