Thursday, March 26, 2009

Grand Opening Open House.....

Yep, you heard it right...I have finally set a date to celebrate the Grand Opening of Staci Bailey Photography.

Saturday April 4th, 2009, we are having an open house at Perky Mama's & Vinny's (coffee shop and wine bar) on the corner of 5th and Cedar from 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm. There is parking on the north side of Cedar street and in the city parking lot on 5th Ave....as of right now, please don't park at Foster's Crossing...they are towing PM&V's customers. Going to call and see if we can be an exception. I will have my work on display (more than what is normally there) and samples of some of the products I offer.....prints, custom story boards, coffee table books, canvas prints, and of course, custom handmade photo cards I sell.

Come on down and check it out....ok....that might be a little "price is righty" for me.....but you know what I mean. We would love it if you could drop in to just say hi, visit for a bit, or even grab a latte. We hope to see you next Saturday!!!

Oh yes, by the way....we are still jammin to my Hawaii tunes on the blog...just for a while longer...I still have some more photos to share, but they will have to wait until later.....

And of course posts without pictures are yucky.....SOOOOO.....check out this little guy...one more of Baby "A". I loved this one so much, it is now the photo you will see when you go to the website http://www.stacibaileyphotography.com/

Just a little website makeover for the party.....Yeah! Parties are fun! All kinds of fun stuff going on!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Staci! I am so excited for you on your Grand Opening! Love the pictures of Baby "A"!!

    ReplyDelete