Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Yee Ha! ~ Sandpoint Childrens Photographer

Last week I had the great pleasure of taking photos of two of the cutest little boys. This spring I donated a free session to be auctioned off at the last 2008-2009 MOPS meeting and was thrilled when my friend Cindi won! I have known Cindi for the last three years from MOPS and just love her! She is so much fun and her boys are too! They are pretty close to the same age as my little rugrats and it has been fun watching them grow! We had big adventures at our session including a grass hopper hunt and some stinky feet! EWE! Find out more at the sneak peek coming up on Friday.....but for now.....one for their mama.....this one just makes me smile!



The AWESOME 4x6 border and "I love you" element is from the amazing photographer Karen Russell.....she's a doll and I just love her stuff!!!

4 comments:

  1. where did yu get that border?!
    Love the photo...your work keeps getting better and better!
    Hope allis well, hugs from Germany!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandma said.......All the photos are great but when you have two goodlooking boys and a great photographer WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Auntie Jo said.....What a great job! My great nephews are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete