Friday, August 14, 2009

Brothers... ~ Sandpoint Childrens Photographer

Last week I had the best session with two of the cutest little boys! We had so much fun!!! We went on a grass hopper hunt, road bikes around the driveway, drew with chalk, played on the swing set, played follow the leader, chase, and red light-green light, AND we saw 3 air planes fly over....which was super awesome because the oldest one LOVES planes! Check out his hand in each photo....he's holding a plane in EVERY one!!! A little detail in their pictures that I am sure mom and dad will cherish forever...it's just such a part of him. We had such grand adventures and it was so awesome to hang out with them! They both have such different and great personalities and they both stole a piece of my heart! Thank you so much for having me over to caputure your little sweethearts! Here's your sneak peek!!





Ewe! Stinky feet!


Brotherly LOVE..........


........there's nothing like it!


Mr "N" is quite the character......giving me a thumb's up and a wink! A little toot of the horn...and he's off!


And such a sweetie!


Mr "A".......such a sweet boy!




A boy and his bear....and those big brown eyes make me melt!


My favorite, favorite, favorite of the day......just off in his own little world....


Thanks again Cindi and Shawn.......I really had a great time!!! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek and I will have your gallery up soon!

4 comments:

  1. these are FABO.... i love them!!!!! cindi is going to melt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love them!! My eyes got teary eyed just looking at them even after the 10th time. Thanks Staci.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that trike shot! So very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cindi and Shawn,
    Precious! Staci did a great job capturing their personalities. Jo shared with me!

    ReplyDelete