Monday, January 19, 2009

Here We Go!

Greetings! Well, this blog was not supposed to be started until next month or the month after, BUT I have been getting a lot of people wanting my website to look at my work and well, it's just not ready yet! Sooooo.....I decided to start the business blog a little early! Hooray!

After lots of consideration I have decided to blend a little bit of my personal stuff into the business blog...how could you not? That way, people can get to know me a little better and know who they are hiring before we even meet! Don't get me wrong...this blog will mainly be for business stuff.....sneak peeks, specials, and the like.....but you will also get some of the Bailey's circus too!

I know I am not "officially" in business until March.....but I did have a photo shoot yesterday and had tons of fun! It was great! Stay tuned this week for some of those pictures......but in the meantime....just a few munchkins I know......






















2 comments:

  1. Congrats Staci! It looks great! I can't wait to see your business grow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing shots!!! You definitely have a way of capturing the soul behind the eyes!! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete