Saturday, January 24, 2009

Amelia.....

Not only does she have a beautiful name....she is gorgeous! And a great subject to photograph...she didn't run away, stick her tongue out at me, yell "NO MAMA!" at me, or refuse to look at me! AAAHHHH....a breath of fresh air! Thanks so much Amelia for having me take your pictures...and don't worry I ditched the mug shot...hee hee....

I had a great time and hope you enjoy your pictures!

I LOVE this one......


Those green eyes.....


Isn't she just a cutie?

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Staci, i saw your photos on Karen's site and linked to your blog. Hope you don't mind. How do you do the eyes? They are amazingly sharp and the catch lights are perfect. Can you share your secret?
    Leslie
    www.parksacademe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete