Monday, January 4, 2010

New Site & New Blog! ~ North Idaho Photographer

Finally! After working all weekend until 1:00 am every morning, I have finished my new website!!! I am so excited and happy to have this done!!! I couldn't have picked a worse time to update with the holidays and everything going on.....but sometimes when I think my plate is full I add another couple helpings! Crazy, I know....but, that's how I roll sometimes. Click on my logo below and it will take you there! (NOTE: I will be adding Senior Grad & Wedding info later on this month....so stay tuned!)

I have also finished (with some help from an awesome designer) my new blog! I have a few things to add to it still....but wanted to get everything up and running. This will be my last post on this blog....sad to see it go.....but yet so excited! I hope you enjoy!!! Any feedback (good AND bad) would be AWESOME and very much appreciated!!! :-) Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment