Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I'm Still Here!

I'm still here! Since the business launch party I have been swamped. The week prior to the party I finished up not one, but two! online photography classes. Then scrambled to get ready for the party. Then had a little break from all the chaos. And now it's catch up time before my next online class starts. Hopefully, in the next week or so I will be posting samples of my storyboards...which I absolutely LOVE! And also posting some examples of my portrait versus lifestyle photography.

Hope everyone is enjoying this amazing weather....finally some sunshine! Time f0r all sleepy bears to wake up! Spring is finally here!




2 comments:

  1. I seriously luv that last one, the chubs and lips...awwwww...

    And the lashes on that girl are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi stranger! Love your new watermark! and I always love sleeping pics, they really do look like angels ;)
    Hope you are well! What class are you taking next?

    ReplyDelete