Monday, February 16, 2009

Beautiful Mama.....

My first pregnancy photo session! Yay! I was so excited to take these pictures....AND got quite the baby itch! This beautiful mama is due in about 3 weeks and couldnt' be more radiant. We were laughing that most pregnancy pictures are taken earlier when the belly is nice and round, but I think ANY time is perfect. I was extra lucky that the baby was awake for our session and was being very active! Some of the pictures you can see a little bum poking up...then in the next frame the little bum moved! It was so much fun....I can't thank you enough Jennie! I hope you love them, because I sure do! Here are some of my favorites...












Can you see that bum sticking up at the top??? Or maybe a knee or a foot?



Love this one!


And this one...


Thank you again Jennie! Can't wait to meet your beautiful little angel....

2 comments:

  1. I would have never known that it was your first maternity session! I especially love the silhouettes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really like the first and last one :)

    ReplyDelete