Sunday, February 1, 2009

Live!!!

HOORAY!!! Staci Bailey Photography website is finally live! Now that pesky "under construction" sign is gone! Whew! I am so proud of this site....and super happy with it (for now)....building from scratch, it took me HOURS to create and get just right. Lots of loves and a huge thank you to my hubby and babes for putting up with mama sitting at the computer for hours...and hours...and hours! The site will continue to be a work in progess....there's music to add, a referral program to add (stay tuned for that), and the gallery will be updated here and there. I have added a new email for my business email... stacibaileyphotography@yahoo.com so don't be alarmed if you see this email on the contact page of the website. I still have my regular email (shown on the business card) and can be contacted at either one. I decided to go live a little early since I now have my work out in the public and have been asked for my website numerous times...just didn't want anyone to go to my site and see "under construction" and forget to come back! :-)

Last week I received my business cards and I am super happy with them...they are printed on pearl paper so they have a little bit of a sparkle to them...love it!

The front.....


And the back.....



I won't be doing any photoshoots until after the launch party in March, but I will start booking sessions from today (02/01/09) forward. In order to give my family and my clients the very best of me......I will only be doing 4 sessions a month. However, I will make exceptions for newborns under 2 weeks old. :-)

Keep checking the blog as this will be my main source for advertising specials, updates, and more. I hope to eventually add a mailing list link to the website and possibly to the blog...another thing on my to do list...

And speaking of specials.....In celebration of this new adventure, session fees will be half off until May 31st, 2009 and you will also receive a free 8x10 with your order!

Stay tuned for more info on the launch party, referral program (which will retro back to today), and lots more!

And last, but certainly not least....a little sneak peek from the up and coming birthday girl's birthday photoshoot.........


I am so excited to be starting this new adventure and can't wait to capture.....your angel, your love, your life!!!

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I was just checking out the new site. You did a great job on it!!! I'm really excited for you as you launch off into this new chapter. I have to admit I'm also insanely jealous!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new venture & wishing you much success!!

    ReplyDelete